Meredith always turns her work in on time, and her content requires very little editing. Many of our topics require thorough research, and I can always count on Meredith to report the facts and provide high-quality information for our readers.” ~Megan Grant, The WOD Life
- 3 Reasons Why You Should Be Sprinting
- What Is Active Release Therapy, and Does It Work?
- How to Improve Physical Stamina
- In Favor of Foam Rolling: The Benefits, According to Science
- How to Optimize Recovery
- Our Top 10 Favorite Mobility Drills
- Squat Mechanics: Our Best Tips for Stronger, Faster Squats
- The Most Common Mistakes People Make in the Overhead Squat
- 4 Common Deadlifting Mistakes
- 3 Tiny Tricks to Make Your Rowing More Efficient
- Front Squats Versus Back Squats
- High-Bar vs. Low-Bar Squats: What’s the Difference?
- 4 Exercises for Strengthening the Bottom of Your Squat
- 4 Challenging (and Random) Movements
- 9 Ways to Scale Pistols
- How to Conquer the Box Jump
Pain & Injury
- 5 Stretches for Lower Back Pain
- 3 Reasons Your Hips Hurt
- 6 Exercises to Beat Lower Back Pain
- How to Alleviate Knee Pain
- 5 Exercises to Improve Hip Pain
Athletes/People Who Work Out
- 3 Ways Adaptive Athletes Are Changing Fitness
- 6 Things You Need to Know About Adaptive Athletes
- 9 Athletes Who Bounced Back From Injury
- 10 Things Everyone Should Know Before They Start CrossFit
- 5 Parks WODs to Take Your Fitness Outdoors
- 5 Best Swimming WODs for Athletes
- 6 Chipper WODs You Need to Try
I’m actively seeking more health and fitness writing opportunities. Reach out to collaborate.
As with all of my work, I pride myself on accuracy and clarity. I’m a research junkie, so I don’t just regurgitate what other people say on the internet.